To Purchase Yours:
1) Smudge Brush: Used for applying shadow as liner to bottom or top of eye. Also great for smudging or softening pencil liner.
2) Shader Brush: Used for applying color to all over lid. Best when used by patting shadow on lid not swiping
3) Fluffy Blending Brush: Used for applying matte colors to upper crease. Also great for blending out any sharp edges. This brush will be your best friend!
4) Fluffy Crease Brush: Used for applying shadows into the crease and outer 1/3 lid to add more dimension to eye.
5) Precision Pencil Brush: Used for applying color under lash line for dramatic smoky look. Can also be used in outer v of the eye with a darker color to add drama.
6) Angled eyeliner brush: Best used when applying either gel eyeliner or shadow to upper and lower lash line.